Yes, you'll find virtually all our in-store garments and products right here in our cyber-store. We also give you a wider choice online with stylish Web Exclusive ranges that you won't find in our shops.
It's easy. Browse the product categories on the home page or use the search box at the top of your screen if you know what you're looking for. Simply choose the product you want and view our Size Guide if you want to check the fit. Head for the checkout then enter your details and follow the instructions for delivery and payment.
You can either visit the newlook.com desktop site to register and set up an account with us before purchasing or you can register while making your first purchase on our mobile site. You can save your personal and payment details for use next time and track your order. We'll also email you a confirmation for your new account. To log out of your account, just click Sign out. Next time you visit, click Sign In then enter your email address and password.
We accept all major credit and debit cards for payment - Switch/Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express - as well as PayPal, Diners Cards and the New Look Store card. You can also pay with New Look gift cards.
We're working with Visa and MasterCard to make shopping online with a credit/debit card even safer and to help protect your card against unauthorised use - just like Chip and PIN does. If your bank or card issuer is already part of this scheme, chances are you will have already seen the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode page when shopping online. It helps stop unauthorised purchases and means:
How it works
When you reach the checkout at newlook.com (or any other participating store), you can register for Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Just sign up using the on-screen prompts, create a password, and continue shopping. You only have to sign up once and can then use your password for any future online purchases. Alternatively, you can contact your bank directly for more information. Please note that if you choose not to register during your order today, we may need to ask you for an alternative payment method to complete your purchase.
For details on why you card may have been refused please contact your bank/card issuer.
You can use your Store Card at checkout in exactly the same way as you would another payment card. For gift cards and vouchers just follow the redemption instructions at checkout. Any outstanding balance can be paid using a credit/debit card or New Look Store Card.
You can use your eGift card as payment or part-payment at any New Look store in the UK or online at www.newlook.com.
To make sure the e-Gift card doesn’t land in your email junk box, we recommend you add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
When using your eGift card to shop online you will need to select the gift card option on the payments page and then enter your PIN and the 16 digit card number at the checkout.
You can also spend your eGift in any New Look store in the UK, simply print out your eGift card and present it at the till when you are ready to pay.
Please keep your eGift card secure. Your card number is unique and the total value can only be redeemed once.
Further help can be found by phoning the eGift help line on 08456439044.
eGift Card Terms and Conditions
1. eGift cards can be purchased online at newlookgiftcards.com.
2. eGift cards can be redeemed online at newlook.com (subject to website terms and conditions) or in UK New Look stores.
3. To purchase the eGift card, add the eGift card to your basket. When your order has been processed and we have taken payment you or the recipient of your order will receive an email (within 48 hours from the time of purchase) containing a link to the purchased eGift card.
4. New Look accepts no responsibility for the customer inputting the incorrect email address to which the eGift card should be delivered.
5. eGift cards may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the eGift card on payment of the difference.
6. If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
7. If any product purchased with an eGift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the eGift card.
8. eGift cards have a maximum value limit of £500. eGift cards can be topped up to that maximum value limit.
9. eGift cards will be valid for 18 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
10. Please check online for balance enquiries or contact us by phone on 0500 454 094 (local rates apply but please note mobile rates vary).
11. eGift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look Store Card.
12. Please treat eGift cards as cash. New Look will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged eGift cards.
13. New Look reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or eGift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the eGift cards if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights. New Look Retailers Limited, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, United Kingdom. Registered No. 1618428
It’s super easy - your discount/ promo code has to be entered in the box which states ‘Enter Promo code’ within the ‘Shopping Bag’ section.
Once you have entered the code, click on ‘Update’.
You must enter the discount/promo code at this stage as it can’t be applied later.
There are some rules around discount/promos:
We'll only ever take payment from you after we've dispatched your order and it's on its way to you.
We’ll send you an email confirmation as soon as we have received your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive another email so you’ll know when to expect it dependent on the delivery option you have chosen.
As well as our refunds policy, you also have a legal right to cancel your online contract with us if you are a customer in the European Union. Although it’s legally called a ‘cancellation’ right, you will still receive your order and need to return it. You can cancel up to 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order. This excludes items that have been sealed for hygiene reasons if the individual original packaging and hygiene seal has been broken or removed eg for make-up, underwear, swimwear, jewellery for piercings. To cancel your order, please go to the ‘Ask us your question’ box below and choose Returns & Refunds as the email subject. Complete all the details. In the ‘ask question’ box, please enter ‘cancelling order’ at the top (where it says ‘type your question in here’). Then give details of why you would like to cancel your order with New Look. Please return your products to us as explained in the information enclosed with your parcel. All UK returns are free but you will have to pay the cost of returning your order from other EU countries.
If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please Contact Us for further help and advice.