If you want to return or exchange your products, you must take reasonable care of them and they should be returned to us in their original condition, which means that:
- You can open the packaging to look at and try on the products as you would in our store.
- You mustn't try on the products wearing strong perfume/aftershave or a deodorant which may leave scent or marks on the products.
- Shoes mustn't be worn outside and no scuffing should appear on the sole.
- Hygiene strips must not be removed from from any items (for example swimwear).
- Tags should not be removed from any item.
- The original packaging should be retained and returned.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the products before returning them to us, you may have to compensate us. For health and hygiene reasons all briefs and pierced jewellery are non-refundable and cannot be returned. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of defective products.